Monday, October 15, 2007

I'd like to take the time to introduce myself

My names Ben and I am a student at the University of Maryland. I consider my self a rabid sports fan. I love watching soccer, baseball, basketball, hockey, football, golf, swimming, track & field, and skiing. A normal Saturday consists of me waking up early to watch an English Premier League game, then watching college football for 8-hours straight, and a baseball game at night. Recently, I have even begun to follow the rugby world cup. There are not a lot of sports that I will not watch.

It should be noted that I am from Cleveland and I am a die-hard Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Ohio State football fan. Stuck in my mind I have a bunch of useless information such as the Indians starting line-up in 1995, Craig Krenzel's major and every Browns first round pick since 1999. So when it comes to Cleveland sports teams I have been known to be a little biased. I worship at the Church of LeBron and the Synagogue of Sizemore. I pray to Jim Tressel and believe that once again the Browns will be great.

For this blog I will provide insights about sports from the point of view of someone who does not have a pro-New York/east coast bias. Basically I am going to try and provide a perspective opposite than that of JAmoros.

No comments: